Monday, July 23, 2012

Secret!!

And, I can't believe I've kept it for months!!!  It's time to reveal since in 3 weeks, he or she will be coming home!!!  Here's the deal...what better gift when God says no to a two-legged child than for Him to send us a four-legged one?!?  Yep, we are getting a puppy!!  Do we need another dog?  No.  Do I care?  No!  Does Nala?  Maybe! ha!  We thought we had our baby picked out, but now their personalities are developing and I don't think she will be a good mix with Stella, so we are back to square 1...or rather down to 6 others!! :)
The best part is that this bloodline of boxers has been in our family for over 30 years.  These pups great-great-great grandpa was my first ever boxer! These pictures were taken on Saturday and they were 4 weeks old.  This weekend, we are going to try to make our final decision.  My mom and I have the same top 3 picks...like mother, like daughter.  She taught me well! :)  I'll keep you posted on our little secret.  Feel free to send me some boy name ideas!!  We had Roux (or Rue, depending on how you spell it) picked out for the girl.  But, no real good ones for a boy.  Right now, we have Dewey (think me=librarian/dewey decimal system) or Bubba.  I like Bogey because it means one over in golf and we are definitely one over but Kevin thinks it will jinx his golf game!
Oh the cuteness!!!!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your mom have these ? M

Lori said...

Yes, these are mom's. :)

Laura said...

WHITE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh puppy breath! Preciousness!!