Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer 2012

This summer is not quite going as planned, but we all know that God laughs when WE make plans.  He's really been teaching me that lately!!!!  
This week I am going to try to control my thoughts and think positive!!  
**Only 5 days of summer school left! Yay!
**After Friday, I have a month off!!  A month!!
**Tomorrow, my new dishwasher gets installed.  No more having to pre-wash dishes and no more top rack completely falling off!!  Thank you summer school money!!
**I get to watch my niece in a horse show on Saturday.  Hope the weather stays out of the 100's like it's supposed to! :)
**We have an upcoming camping trip with the pups to look forward to!  Yay!!!  I am ready for a break and to get AWAY!!
That's a whole lotta positive right there! :)

No comments: