Monday, August 27, 2012

Curve balls

Those of you that know us won't be surprised that another curve ball came our way this weekend.  'Tis the story of our life.  However, THIS time, I will handle it the right way.  I am handing it over to God and letting Him have the worry.  I won't go into detail because that is the most important detail. :)  Besides, I had no idea so many people had an opinion on the simplest things in my life like where I work or how many dogs I have, but apparently they do!  I should feel really important! ha!  I mean seriously, to all the Negative Nelly's out there, when you get told that you can't have kids and decide to get a puppy instead.  I won't judge you.  I'll understand.  And, I'll laugh a little because you may just discover through the whole puppy process that your fate isn't so bad after all, because the puppy is showing you that you couldn't handle a baby anyway! :) 
This little guy can be infuriating, but he has brought us many laughs and has us all spending more time as a family playing rather than sitting in front of our computers all night! :)  
Matthew 6:34  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments: