Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ready for the first day!

I stood in each corner and took a picture.  Above is what you see when you are at my teacher/small group area.  I got a brand new small group table and teacher chair!! Score! :)  (Some of the student's desks have supplies on them because a few went ahead and brought their supplies to the Meet and Greet Thursday night.)  Below is the view from the back corner:  You can see the doorway to the hall across the room.  So glad Big Bear did some painting for me and I don't have the red and neon yellow with the blue!!!
 Below is the view as you sit in the reading corner.
 Calendar math area:  (One of those buckets has socks to be erasers for the dry erase boards.  thank you pinterest!)
Below is the view as you walk in the door.  I'm as ready as I'm going to be for Monday.  So far, I have 20 students on my list.  Hope to see them all on Monday! :)
Pray for the students, teachers and parents on Monday!!

No comments: