Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tired

Oh, how I wish Bubba Bear had been born a few weeks earlier!!  Bringing home a pup in the midst of getting ready for school to start on Monday has made for a busy, exhausting week!!!  But on the positive side, I have managed to combine two of my biggest loves - boxer puppies and the beginning of the school year! ha!  
Last night, I tried something new and the night went a little better.  Kevin, of course, never even woke up!!  I'm going to try it again tonight and if it works two nights in a row, we might be on our way to getting some sleep again around here!
I'm going to crash now.  I worked all day getting ready for our Back to School Bash tonight and am exhausted.  But it was worth it!!  I'm really excited about what this new school journey is going to bring.  I can't help but think there is a child that is going to cross my path that will need me.  God's plans unfolding keep life interesting! :)
Nighty Night!

No comments: