Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Not sure where this is going...

I thought I'd try to do a little reflecting and take a break from "all things Bubba Bear", so I looked back at 2011 September and infertility was consuming us.  2010 September = infertility.  2009 September = hope to have a child & sadness over the loss of Jax (the greatest dog ever).  2008 September = Leaving Kevin at John 3:16 Ministries.  Well, I could just let myself sit in the pit of "whoa is me" and the cards life has dealt, but I don't really feel like it.  None of us know where our life is heading, but I have to think it's going to get better.  I'll tell you where I am right now:
*Unfortunately, still dealing a little with the fall out of infertility with trying to get my hormones back in line.  (Feel free to insert Poor Kevin here.)  Kevin is dealing with the mood swings the best any man possibly can!! :) 
*Back into my Bible Study. (yay!)  Right now, I am doing Beth Moore's study of James.  Love the book of James!!
*Loving/hating (at the same time) having a puppy in the house! ha!
*Enjoying the challenges of a new job.  Never thought I'd say that this summer!!
*Trying my best daily to put my focus on Jesus and family again.  Where it needs to be.  Do I succeed each day?  No, but I'm trying.  A sincere thank you for all the emails, calls, messages, prayers and support through the journey.  The depression has lifted, but feel free to pray about these hormones before somebody gets hurt! Ha!

Tomorrow - back to puppy!  Way more fun than reflecting!  That was a bad idea! :)

No comments: