Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What's wrong with this picture?


First, I hardly ever do the Wal-Mart/grocery shopping, so today when I spotted pup cups in the ice cream isle, you know I had to buy them!!  Of course, I got us some ice cream too!!
And they all loved them, even if they didn't deserve them.  After all, Rex got in the trash today and had it ALL OVER the kitchen and out the back door when I walked in from work.  And, Bubba Bear, well, he is just full-time BAD!  He may have been caught standing on the end table in the living room today!!!!  Seriously???  Oh boy!  We have bitten off more than we can chew with this one!
The only dog who actually deserved a pup cup today was Stella.  I think I'll save the left over one for her!  Shhhh!!!!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Yeah Stella girl!! I hope you keep earning that extra treat :)

And "May have been", really? On the end table, really? He's a crazy, crazy boy!! I'm glad you are writing these down because one day you'll laugh as hard as I am. I wish you had a picture of that!