Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prepare Yourself for CUTENESS!

I got my disc of pictures today from the photo shoot that Rex won for the photo contest I entered him in August.  There are more than this, but I limited myself for your sakes! ha!  Bonus was that Rex won the contest, but Brittney (who is amazing by the way) took pics of all the dogs and a few of Nala girl.  A guaranteed way to make sure I bought the disc! ha!  We won the free photo session and a free 8x10, but how could I pick just ONE?  :)  I'll link Brittney's site at the bottom if you are interested in kid or pet photos.  Enjoy!!

 Can you believe how much Bubba Bear has grown in such a short time? :(





I never think Rex looks anything like Jax...except in this picture! wow!

Love! :)
http://brittneyturner.com/ if you are interested in pictures for your family.  She is local and in Georgia. :)

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love the one of Bubba Bear kissing Stella!!