Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Challenge

My church gave us a 12 day Christmas Challenge on Sunday. I thought I would share, because I am excited about doing a few of them myself! :)

1. Take a batch of Christmas cookies to a friend unexpectedly.
2. Go out to eat with the express purpose of tipping your server way more than usual.
3. Step onto the mission field by volunteering for a ministry outside the church walls.
4. Rake your neighbor's yard.
5. Write someone a handwritten note to show your appreciation.
6. Create a fundraising strategy with your family for the Lottie Moon offering.
7. Go Christmas caroling.
8. Write down your personal testimony and keep it in your car.  Then ask God to give you the opportunity to share it with someone.
9. Just help someone.
10. Share Jesus with a co-worker, family member or friend.
11. Ding-dong-ditch someone, only to leave a small gift on porch instead of just running off.
12. Invite a friend to church.

You don't have to do all 12. But challenge yourself to do a few or some and have fun with it. :)

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I LOVE that list - So creative and fun. Thank you for sharing!