Sunday, December 2, 2012

My name is Bubba...

And, I like to drink from the water hose and the bird bath.
I also like to chase the broom when Mommy is sweeping.
Chase the rake and bark when Mommy is raking leaves.
Chase the lawn mower and bark and try to bite the tires when Mommy is mowing.
Chase the vacuum and bark and bite at it when Mommy is vacuuming.
And, today while Mommy was using the circular saw, I wanted to bark and bite at it, but she yelled at me and locked me up.  I don't know why!!  I just try to protect her!!  
Mommy says it is a good thing I am so cute! And something about me being the death of her?  I don't know what that means, but I sure know how to melt her with my eyes when she gets fussy with me! ;)

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Your name is Bubba and I LOVE YOU!! Glad your mommy keeps us updated :)