Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa Claus is coming to School! :)

What to get?  What to get?  When you have 21 little boys and girls!!!!  And it still have some substance but not break the bank.  Here is my final product.  Snowman cups with fuzzy socks for the girls & black and white striped beanie hats for the boys.  Cups are filled from the bottom with hersey kisses, then add a super yummy cookies and cream hersey mini-bar, a marshmallow snowman and a jolly ranger candy cane.  I hope I have a winner!  Since I have an odd number of girls, I have a pair of socks too and will match them on Thursday! :)  I.heart.my.job!
Total cost for all supplies at Wal-Mart:
socks = 1.50 each
hats = 1.50 each
cups = 0.25 each
marshmallow snowman = 1.00 for 6
bag of Hersey kisses = 8.98
bag of Hersey cookies and creme bars = 2.97
Total cost per kid = about $2.50  *If they like it, priceless and I breathe a sigh of relief.  If  they don't like it, I am at a loss on what to do next year! ha!

No comments: