Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell

#30

Well,  I did it!  I read 30 books in a year. My best year for reading since before my Master's degree!!  This is a book that is in a long series that I have read for many years, Kay Scarpetta is the main character and is a medical examiner.  Since this is about the 20th something book in this series, maybe all the background information reviewing was to entice new readers to the series - this book as a starting point if you wanted to pick up the series now.  However, I was severely disappointed in this one. It was all I could do to get through it.  I just kept thinking it would get better.  It may be time to let this series die. :(

Next on my list (over Christmas break) has been recommended to me by several people - Redeeming Love.  People that have read it, say they read it multiple times.  We'll see!

No comments: