Monday, January 21, 2013

Frustration!!

Frustration is living paycheck to paycheck and having the oven go out, a car in the shop and a concession trailer that needs floor repairs.  How are paycheck to paycheck people EVER supposed to find their way out of debt?  Impossible is what it seems at times.  We need a BIG catering!! Urrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!
I know, I know...."For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37   But I had to vent for a second and get it OUT! :)

On another note to go with the post below:
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves received from God." 
2 Corinthians 3 & 4 
Brother Tom sent Kevin to those verses today and I said, "YES!!  Exactly what I have tried to say but couldn't quite seem to say it the way I wanted."  God is good all the time!

No comments: