Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions 2013

How did I do with last year's resolutions?  First two, YES!  Third one = fail and last one - yes, but could do more.  The best one I ever made was giving up tv!!  I watch Duck Dynasty, Swamp People and Razorback football.  That's about it!  I think I achieved a record with my reading this year. 31 books and several were complete series.  I will keep it up this year! :)
  • give up tv (my goal is to try to only watch 2 hours a week!!) and cut down on computer time. My hope is this is going to give me time at night to read and scrapbook (two things that make me happy!).
  • pay off at least one debt. (one less worry and a step closer to my big camper!) :)
  • take the dogs for walks (anything will be more than what they get right now! ha)
  • find ways to be more involved at church. I want to serve and be the hands and feet of Jesus!

After thinking it over for a few days, what are my goals in 2013?
  •  get back into my Bible studies. (Reading my Bible nightly)
  •  WALK the DOGS!!  (how hard is that?!?)
  • Scrapbook more than just scrapbook night.  Really put the craft room to use.
Those are enjoyable!  Wish me luck! :)

No comments: