Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tomorrow = back to the real world!

It's not going to be easy.  We've done a lot of movie watching, reading, napping, and just basically not leaving the house.  The alarm clock could be a killer. :)  
Saturday was a good test run because I went to scrap night with the girls and stayed way too long.  I got home at 1:30 in the morning and had to be at the first Saturday of Upward Basketball by 8:15 am.  It felt like I had been hit by a mack truck.  I am definitely getting older! ha!
I help run the concession stand each Saturday and Kevin volunteers by referring games.  Last year, our schedules collided and I never got to watch him ref.  When the opportunity came up this Saturday, I jumped on the chance to stay and watch him.  He did great.  It is so entertaining to watch the young ones play Upward Basketball because they are just clueless and get so excited if anyone makes a basket!


No comments: