Friday, March 22, 2013

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

9
I finished the last book of the Twilight series today.  I have to rate this one as my favorite in the series.  If they all had as much action and suspense as this one, I might have liked the whole series more.  But, Bella is much more likeable in the final book.  I can now say I read the series, so all my "reader friends" can relax.  And, I did enjoy the series.  Bella just is NOT a good role model for young girls and since that is who the series is aimed at, that bothers me.  But, with every series I read, I get attached to characters and am a little sad to see it end.  It's different when you read one individual book versus a series and are invested for more than one book.  So, I can check Twilight off the list.  Order of how I liked the books:  1) Breaking Dawn 2) Eclipse 3) Twilight 4) New Moon

No comments: