Monday, April 29, 2013

Two days in a row!!

Today was a good day and provided me with some answers I have been praying for!  Thank you to all who prayed with me and for me today.  Details as to HOW our prayers were answered will come out soon!  Promise!!
Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and He will make your paths straight.

In other news today, Nala went to the vet (emergency trip for seizures) on Friday and we lowered her insulin.  After taking only one shot on Saturday, Sunday and today, she went back this afternoon and her levels looked good.  So...we are lowering the insulin to once a day!  Yay!!  And, she goes back in two weeks for another check.  She may not like anyone else, and no one else may like her, but I sure love this cat! :)


No comments: