Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Before pics!

My office from the door you walk into - how weird to have an office!!
My office from closet door looking out...don't worry, it already looks ALOT different! LOL!
The extra office across the hall - currently where I throw everything until later! But I have plans for it, don't you worry!
As you walk into the library from the main hallway
 Circulation desk area
It's a HUGE space!!!  And it's all in a disarray from carpets being cleaned. :(
Student computer area
Small kiddo corner
Standing at back of library and looking toward entrance
The passing of the keys!!  I love that I am replacing my mentor who helped me get started on this journey in the first place!  She has been a BIG help already in helping me adjust to my new job!!  It's a lot to take in and there are so many things I want to do, but it is overwhelming to try and take everything in.  So, I am trying to breathe and take it one step at a time.
 It's going to be a learning YEAR for sure!  
Look for "after" pics as the areas change!! :)

No comments: