Monday, September 16, 2013

Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson

24

READ IT!!!  I took it camping with us and started it on Saturday morning and finished it about midnight Saturday night.  Suspense. Intriguing. I wondered how in the beginning the author was going to keep it entertaining when the main character couldn't remember anything from one day to the next.  That's like writing about the same day over and over.  NOT!  Just read it, you will see!  You better hurry too.  It's about to be made into a movie with Nicole Kidman.

Summary:
As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love—all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.

No comments: