Saturday, October 19, 2013

Retail Therapy

I had gotten to where I couldn't take it anymore.  Even when the living room was clean, it didn't look clean with the half eaten ottoman turned dog bed in the middle of the room and the shag rug that just didn't shag anymore. So...I took action.  I tried to take action last week but the rug lady wasn't at the Memphis Flea Market.  Then, this week I got an email from Ashley's that their rugs would be 50% off.  It was meant to be!!  Honestly I thought even half off I couldn't afford one of theirs, but I scored this one for $249!  Whoop!  Happy Momma!
 And now, it looks like this.  The ottoman has gone to the trash pile.  We have a nice fresh dog bed and no ottoman until Bubba is a little older.  Then I have my eye on a nice leather chair and ottoman from Ashley's. Ha!  And, yes, Bubba is still going in the crate when we aren't home,but I'm not taking any chances! :)

No comments: