Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas in the Country

 Christmas Afternoon in Newport with my parents and niece
Our day consisted of yummy stew (I LOVE my mom's stew!!), opening presents, and then of course, horses and puppy dogs!  My hope and prayer for my parents is that this was our last Christmas in Newport and next year we will celebrate at the new farm!!
 My reaction to getting my THIRD Barnes and Noble gift card!!  I mean, it doesn't get much better!!  I hope everyone remembers how HAPPY I am with my B&N cards! hint! hint! LOL!
 Since the boxers get SO much attention around here, my Mom showed Kevin some lab love! :)
 Pretty sure everything she got had a horse on it! Ha!
A country man can never have too many ratchet straps!
 Love this reaction! :)
 My niece was dying because she hasn't been able to ride her horses since October!!  So, I believe her exact words were "when I'm not eating or opening presents, I'll be riding!" LOL!


 And of course, I had to give some love to Bubba's brother, Leo.  I just love his freckles!
The only "damper" on the day is that this was the first Christmas I can ever remember not being with my brother.  Hopefully, it will be the only one and family drama will be left behind in 2013.

No comments: