Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bargain Hunter!

I have been selling some stuff on the local online yard sale for a few weeks.  I hate having yard sales and swore after the last one I'd never do it again.  Soooo, I've been taking little stuff to Goodwill, but bigger items I've decided to give it a whirl at the online yard sale.  Well, a few days ago, someone was cleaning out their office and posted a desk amoire JUST like what I've been looking for so we could move Kevin's office space to the dining area and I could set the twin bed back up in the guest room.  Bam!  $125 bargain.  Solid cherry wood.  Exactly what I wanted.  I'm blogging from there now!  Yippee!  And, the bonus is that really it was free from all my online selling! LOL!

 So we can open the doors and have our office and then close them and it looks nice.  Success!
And, I was banned from further bargain shopping of heavy items.  I sent Big Bear to pick it up and it was a 3rd floor office and it didn't fit in the elevator.  He was NOT happy.  I've been informed it weighs like 800 lbs. :)

No comments: