Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014

Pretty sure I have failed at one for the past two years that I should be able to do EASILY!!  Shame on me as a dog mom that for some reason I just can't seem to walk them on a regular basis.  Could it be I have too many?!? LOL!  So, we will try again with that one!! :)  
In 2013 I wanted to 1) get back into my Bible Studies because that really suffered the previous year with my depression struggles.  I am happy to report success here.  I should have counted but I think I completed four Bible Studies.  I will keep track better this year.  I am starting a new Beth Moore study today.  2) Walk the dogs.  Fail.  I know, I know!  3) scrapbook more than just scrapbook night.  I have, but still not as much as I want to.  The thing with scrapbooking is you have to be in the mood and have a mojo going. ;)

So...for 2014 my resolutions are:
1) WALK THE DOGS!  And, not just when we go camping! ha!
2) Revive my Blog.  I am going to start blogging again. 
3) Get back to spending more time with extended family - not just my family under this roof.  



No comments: