Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mission Trip

At 4 am this morning I dropped Big Bear off for his first Mission trip.  Six men from our church are going to walk the streets in the Dominican and basically spread the word of Jesus by asking if they can show families the Jesus movie.  The electricity is apparently sporadic where they are going so they have equipment to be able to show this movie without electricity.  I cannot imagine doing what these men are going to do.  I would be too chicken!  
Please pray with me for their safety and for them to be well received and people have open hearts and minds to hear about Jesus.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to be with the men and guide their actions and words.  God is good and I can't wait to hear all about what He does with this trip!

Mark 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Prayers for the team and you! Can't wait to hear about it!!