Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stella Love :)

 Well, I didn't get my snow day. :(  But, somehow, I was only cranky about it for a little bit this morning.  
I decided today would be Stella Day!  With all the boxer love around here sometimes my little chocolate girl just doesn't get the attention she deserves.  Well, not really, it's just that she isn't very photogenic! Shhh!  Don't tell her!
 For my birthday, the pups got treats (a new toy and a new bed).  Which normally, Bubba snatches up anything and everything for himself and the other two just comply.  And, honestly, I bought the bed with the boys in mind because they love to curl up in a ball and sleep.  But, Stella decided it was hers. :)  Sweet girl deserves it too.  She puts up with A LOT from Bubba Bear.  She's the best big sis he could have ever asked for!
 Stella is the love in our house.  Plain and simple.  This girl loves so hard all the people & pets in this house that sometimes you think her heart will just explode.  She is our neurotic girl.  The girl is a nervous wreck in new situations, when we first arrive on trips, she is certain the vet is going to kill her, she can't handle getting her toes clipped, and a bath tonight about sent her over the edge. She's been like that from day one, but we love her.  And, the love we get in return from "this long nosed, long tailed dog" as I like to call her, is priceless.
Happy Stella Day! :)





1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Their unconditional love rocks my world. I'm so glad your crazy girl enjoys her brothers and is finally starting to claim her territory. Team Stella!