Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 2 of being iced in...

I am deep into a really good book.  First good one in awhile.  And, Kevin is about to go stir crazy!  That about sums it up!!  I CANNOT believe with all the events and activities I had planned for Monday at school with Dr. Seuss's birthday, that we didn't have school.  All my volunteers had to cancel.  I recruited new ones and school was out again today. So...I would really like to have school tomorrow before my new recruit of volunteers and myself throw in the towel on Dr. Suess's birthday celebration! ha!
I think we are about to venture to the land of Wal-Mart before the hubs goes insane. :) 
I have no pictures of the ice storm.  I'm over winter.  There's a first for you.  Because everyone knows how I love a good snow day.  The problem is we haven't gotten any SNOW just ICE!  Who wants ice?  Nobody!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I've never, ever pulled for 100 degree temperatures below. EVER. I am now...