Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Random Updates

  • I, the one who loves a snow day, am over winter!  I didn't even smile at snow on the ground Monday morning.  I was irritated at it.  Let's just bring on Spring already!
  • I've been sick for the past two days and I blame the stupid weather with its 70 degree temps one day and snow the next!!
  • I just got a call from our tax guy (who ROCKS!!!) and we are miraculously getting a refund this year!!!  Praise Jesus!!!  
  • Due to the above statement, momma is getting a french drain!!  I need to take pictures of my yard RIGHT NOW so you can appreciate the misery.  My poor dogs! :(  My poor floors!  
  • Turns out, I am also getting a retroactive raise of 3% on April 1st.  Retroactive to July 1st.  Another praise because I pretty much spent most of my Sunday having a full blown pity party over money. :)  I do that sometimes.  I'm a girl.  It's allowed!
  • I have NOT been on any social media past 7 for two nights.  I don't count blogging, because you are on, type and then off.
  • I'm so READY for SPRING BREAK!
  • Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary!  No one has killed each other yet, so we are doing good! ha!
  • That's my randomness!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my friend!!! And welcome to the warm side - you spent far too long wanting snow :) (haha) Congrats on the retroactive raise. That money is so nice to "find"!!

When is your spring break?