Saturday, March 22, 2014

Scrappin Pages...better late than never!

 A few favorites from my scrapbook retreat weekend.  Most of my favorite things are "titles" or phrases that I made on camping pages with my new "outdoor man" cricut cartridge.  LOVE that cartridge and will get a lot of use out of it!!  The above "on the lake" is a layered phrase from that cartridge.  :)
And yes, I am THAT dog mom.  I did a double page of Bubba Bear that goes in a circle and shows him at each month for a year.  Look how stinkin' little and cute he started out!!  Now, he is a HUGE monster but still cute! :)

 More from the "outdoor man" cartridge...


 My niece at a horse show...cowgirl pictures, dog pictures and camping pictures are my most scrapped events! LOL!
 2 more from the "outdoor man" cartridge.  The blank space below is for my journaling of how I kicked Kevin's tail at fishing that day! :)

 And for the taste buds...oh man, his fish is SO good!
And, there you have it.  A few faves from a weekend of scrapbooking!  45 pages total were accomplished.  I love scrapbook retreats!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Amazing!! You always blog my mind with how well you organize and layout your pages. It's a true talent!