Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Break Day 7

 A day just hanging out with the hubby (in pictures)...I should've taken some at the pond store, but we were in the middle of a thunderstorm then.  Yesterday was just hanging out and running errands, but fun ones!  A cajun lunch (yum), Barnes and Noble (a favorite), a trip to Sam's where I tried my best to convince the Big Bear that I needed a chicken coop and chickens, followed by a trip to the pond store in a MAJOR thunderstorm!! 
Can't you see that in my backyard with some chickens? :)

 And our newest family members from the pond store...we are calling the one with stripes "colorful stripey" in honor of some of the names my niece used to name the cats! ha!
 A few new pond plants...and then we released the new fellas only to discover that apparently we had male fish and added some females to the mix.  It was "party in the pond" at the Benson's! LOL!
 My treasures from yesterday (and I STILL have $60 in gift cards left to Barnes and Noble!!! LOVE!)  Kevin doesn't understand why I buy books when I still have a stack to read. Ha!  I like to have a "selection" when it's time to start a new one.  Right now I am reading book 2 of the Divergent trilogy.  Then, maybe one of these. :)
2 days left of Spring Break. :(

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Fun, fun, fun - I can't wait to hear about Orphan Train. Looks good.