Friday, May 23, 2014

What a week!

I started the week with field day on Monday.  We took a different approach this year and took the kids on a field trip to Playtime Pizza.  I was prepared for a day of chaos and madness, but it actually turned out good!!  Exhausting but good!  To top off the week, we had our AR celebrations in the library for the kids who made their AR goals.  Luau's every single day.  I have officially mastered my hoola hooping skills! ha!  And, today was Kindergarten day.  Kindergarten got to come if they returned all their library books.  What was I thinking?!?  Lucky for me, I have an awesome hubby who likes to volunteer (although he may think twice after today!).  I could NEVER be a Kindergarten teacher!!!
After an exhausting week, we spent this afternoon looking at three houses in the country.  Basically, we looked at a turd on 15 acres.  Cute barn and chicken coop area though. :)  Then, a house on 10 acres with lots of potential but the house sits RIGHT ON the road and it's a highway, not a dirt road.  Might could deal with that on a dirt road.  And, last one made me sick!  GREAT house on 10 acres, completely remodeled and even had fencing done for the dogs, but someone built a house RIGHT BEHIND them.  So, no privacy!! :(  So...the search continues.  I plan to have fun with it.  I mean, who doesn't like to look at houses? 
But for now, I need life to slow down a little and just RELAX this weekend!  Hello 3 day weekend!!!  Please don't fly by!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

House hunting can be totally fun!!! I hope that you know it when you find it! The dogs will love the land - I might bring you Vader too. (Haha... He's totally a city dog and will have no idea what to do)

Hope you were able to relax some!