Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Scrap Camp

 My BFF and I started this tradition last year because we used to get together in the summer's but it just got harder with kids, schedules, and cat allergies. :)  So, meeting up in the camper seemed the perfect solution!  We let our scrapping stuff literally take over the entire camper and we scrap for 2 days!!  It's a win-win!  Time with the BFF and doing one of my favorite hobbies.
 Big Bear gets a BIG shout out for setting up the camper for us and breaking it down after AND even coming out one night and feeding us philly steak sandwiches from some left over yummy brisket he had!  Plus, he managed to take care of all the furkids for me while I was gone and it was no easy feat with a new kitten in the mix. :)
 Tuesday, we set up camp and then headed to the nearest scrapbook stores - there are two in a town an hour away from us.  We hit both of them and then managed to also go to Hobby Lobby and Michael's.  We were definitely stocked up and ready after that!
My tally:
Tuesday = 10 pages
Wednesday = 30 pages
Thursday = 4 pages
Success!!!
I followed this trip with coming home and setting my stuff up in the living room for two days.  Scrap night with my regular scrapping peeps was last night, which means I have managed for the first time in YEARS to be caught up!!!!  Woohoo!!!

Summer Scrap Camp 2014 - KOA, Maumelle - June 24th-26th

No comments: