Thursday, August 28, 2014

This is the stuff of late...

  • Going to look at a house on 9 acres tomorrow...in an area close enough we wouldn't have to leave our church!!!  Whoop!
  • Scrap night with the girls is also tomorrow!!  Friday is looking GOOD!
  • Ruby Rue seems to be healing just fine from her front declaw...you can tell by the way our fur babies relax how rough they have it!!
  • Ready for a 3 day weekend so I can READ and catch up on some sleep. ;) 
  • Saturday is the start of Hog FOOTBALL!!!!!  Is there a channel other than SEC network?  If so, our TV hasn't seen it in weeks!
  • Just so you know, if you step away from Facebook, they will send you emails daily that you are missing out! Ha!  I think I am at 2 weeks without and NOT missing it!  
  • Now, if someone would just come mow my yard, I could fully relax this weekend with no guilt that I should be doing anything else! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to pop over to the blog looking for cute fur kids photos! Glad RR is doing well. Looks she's adjusting just fine post-claws! - Michelle

Anonymous said...

Need more furkids pictures please. - Esta