Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sweet 16

 My beautiful niece turned 16 this past week and had her birthday party on Friday night...a costume party!!  At first I thought, "What in the world am I going to wear?!?"  And, then I realized DUH!  I've been Queen ReadaLot for a week! haha!  So....Queen ReadaLot made an appearance outside of her library castle.  And, my niece was gorgeous as always.  I admire this girl so much!!  She is so much smarter, braver, kinder and good than I was at that age!!  Her Uncle put together a slide show to show at the party before the dancing kicked in and her mom & I cried every time a younger picture of her came up.  Time has gone by too fast!! 
 Seems like she should still be this age: :(
Sidenote:  Can you believe this party didn't revolve around horses???? LOL! 

No comments: