Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Making Progress!!

We moved in November 7th and about a week later got new appliances...this has been my back patio for pretty much the past 6 weeks or so...eye sore!!
 I just needed a little time off!!  We finally got the trailer completely loaded up with our scrap metal pile and off to the scrap yard it went!  FINALLY!!!
 This is a little better...still not what I want, but I'm not sure what I want yet, so it is good for now and WAY better than looking like a junk yard! LOL!
 I have spent the past two days inside and everything officially has a home.  I am down to one big file of papers to get in their proper files, and I need to install some shelves in the craft room closet.  Then, inside we are organized.  After Christmas, it's time to move to the barn...got to be animal ready for Spring! ;)

No comments: