Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Escape Artist

See this face?  This is the face of a con artist!  He is the sweetest and laziest and calmest dog we have, BUT when you least expect it, he will BOLT and run off when you go to visit the in-laws or he will SNEAK out of the camper on a camping trip and TAKE OFF like a flash!  And, today (and maybe yesterday and the day before for all I know!), he found the ONLY hole in our fence and escaped to explore the woods around us all by himself.  TURD!  He was MIA for about 45 minutes today but I thought he was in the woods INSIDE our fence.  I finally started calling him when the other two had been in sight for a long time and still no Rex.  I see him come trotting up ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE and the turd went straight to the hole and slipped back in.  Like it was no big deal.  His own doggie door to the outside world.  Well, I patched it with a hog panel.  Sneaky, sneaky!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

It's always the quiet ones!