Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekend in Pictures :)

 Friday night we fed the homeless and my 6th grade girls Sunday School Class has been collecting hats for the homeless, so this fun girl came and helped me pass them out!  LOVE HER!  She is so fun!  I have truly enjoyed teaching the 6th grade girls.  Hard to believe I was terrified in August! ha!  Anyway, glad we were able to get them hats and some other supplies before the temps dropped so drastically.
 Saturday (Valentine's Day) was a beautiful day on the farm! I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day - plus I truly believe that Big Bear doesn't need a day to show how much he loves me.  He does a darn good job of that daily.  I wish I were half as good at it as he is!  So, we had pizza for lunch from my favorite pizza joint and the rest of the day was dedicated to farm chores.  It was our last good weather day for awhile.  70 degree temps in February!!  There were a few "breaks" to enjoy the scenery.  You will also notice in EVERY picture of Rex, he is laying down.  The pups were outside running free from about 9:30 am to 5:00 that night and they were WORN OUT!!! Course, so were me and Big Bear!  We finished attaching one row of fencing and worked on the goat enclosure.  Two more rows of fencing and we are ready for goats!! :)







We love farm life!

No comments: