Friday, March 6, 2015

Snow Day #8

 I seriously NEVER remember getting this many snow days!  This is day 8 in the past three weeks!  But we (me and the furkids) have embraced it and enjoyed our daily walks more than once a day! :)
 There may have also been lots of napping!
 Kevin and I went exploring in the back woods again today and all the creeks were running full and SO pretty!  It was cool seeing all the animal tracks (raccoon, rabbit and deer) and then all of the sudden, four BIG deer ran across the path in front of us!!  I wish I could've gotten a picture, but they were too fast and I was in awe!

 The tracks here dug into the snow are the deer running away...
 Little water falls all over the place!
We are loving our new place! 

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Such a beautiful winter wonderland!! I couldn't do it, but it really is beautiful!