Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break 1 (in pics)

 First, this is a strange feeling Spring Break. We basically just missed 3 weeks of school for snow, so a "break" isn't really needed! ha!  I usually have a list going of all the things I want to accomplish over Spring Break...not this year.  Just basically getting this place ready for some chickens and goats and maybe a miniature donkey is our priority.  
Saturday and Sunday were both rainy days so we went shopping for some much needed clothes and worked on building a few things.
My shopping treasure I couldn't pass up:
 I took the lid cabinet from this: (when you opened it, lids fell out)
 To this:  Woohoo! It's the little things!
 Sunday I pretty much decided to be a cat with Ruby all day and we laid on the couch and read and listened to the rain.
 Our yummy dinner from Chef Benson...love all my tulips he got me for our anniversary.  I have them in the kitchen AND on my nightstand! :)
 One more project completed...a team project.  Our barnwood behind the sofa table.  Loving the barnwood!!  Now, one more table, a goat house and a chicken coop to go!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love the location of that table! And a day to be a cat - I love days like that!!