Thursday, March 5, 2015

What!?! Another snow day!

"Let me out!  Let me out! Let me out!"

 This HAS to be some sort of record!!  We made it through yesterday with a full school day, but basically about an hour after school was dismissed, it started sleeting and the sleet didn't stop until almost midnight.  Then it turned to snow for I don't know how long but we got 5 1/2 inches of snow overnight on top of the sleet.  I love some snow, but that sleet was making me nervous.  I did not want to lose power!!  
So, welcome to our 7th, yes 7th snow day in 3 weeks!  CrAzY!!!  It looked like we weren't going to get a winter and then it hit with a vengeance!  The pups are enjoying it though! :)  (And so am I!)


Eating snow...him and Stella both. :)


1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love puppies in the snow!!