Sunday, May 17, 2015

Meet Miss Jane

And, I have officially lost my mind!!  This is Miss Jane, the LAST miniature donkey to come live at the Benson farm!  She is 7 months old and today is her first day away from her momma. :(  Unlike Jethro and Elly May, she immediately jumped out of the trailer and started exploring.  She is a little bigger than the other two.  On the one hand, I don't like it because I think she truly has potential to hurt my doggies.  But on the other hand, I like it because I think IF something got into the fence with them, she could protect them.

 Jethro and Elly May were very curious about her when she first got out, but then promptly spent the rest of the ignoring her or running away from her!
Oh those ears!!!


1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

"He/She/It" was super handsome though!!