Friday, June 26, 2015

First Week of Summer Break

I can't believe I am at the end of the first week of summer!!!  I love it when I'm not sure what day of the week it is! :)
I have only napped one day this week!  I've been a busy bee even with the 100 degree temps.  I've knocked out some serious "to do's" and took all 3 dogs to the vet...one at a time over 3 days! :)  Everyone is all caught up!
I finally sorted all the stuff we had in our attic at the old house.  I narrowed it ALL down to just 3 totes and made another haul to Goodwill!!  I have purged and purged some more!  I've even managed to clean the kitchen cabinets, fix some kitchen knobs, file all the business paperwork (3 months worth!!!) and paint the scrapbook room!!  Let's see what I get done next week!  Woohoo!!


1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

You've been a busy bee!!!