Friday, July 17, 2015

Before and After's :)

I have been a busy little bee the past few weeks just tackling lots of little "to do's" around the house.  If I could figure out a way to stay home full time, I would!  I can keep myself busy!!  There is that little thing about needing money though...anyway, here are some of the before and after's.

BEFORE:  In Kevin's bath (aka guest bath), short people could only see their forehead in this mirror! Ha!  (PS.  After a new light fixture in here, I am done with that room!)


AFTER: When Hobby Lobby put mirrors on 50% off, I was there this week!  And ta-da!  Matches all the fixtures (except the light fixture that needs to go).  And, for a mere $35 = success!


BEFORE:  I forgot to take a picture before I took it down, but basically there would have been nothing wrong with my bathroom mirror except they glued a big peacock feather to it and it was nasty and wouldn't come off. To each is own... 

AFTER:  It will look really good once I paint in here!! $45 :) bargain!

 BEFORE:  This display area in the cabinets had no glass when we moved in.  It was missing something.  Everyone asked where the glass was...no glass needed.

AFTER:  We are country, so I just used a little chicken wire!

BEFORE:  My scrap room - back during move in time.

AFTER:  Doesn't it make you just want to eat carmel and scrapbook? :) 


BEFORE:  Kevin's bathroom (also the guest bath).  We don't share a bathroom.  It saves our marriage. :)

AFTER:  Paint makes a big difference in my opinion.
 BEFORE:  Guest room (aka Rex and Kevin's room, aka office...we also don't share a closet.  Marriage secret #2. :)
AFTER:  Warmed it up with some paint and Kevin has some of his favorite "BBQ art" on the walls from when he had a restaurant and competed in Memphis in May.

 I literally have only 2 rooms left to paint...the master bath and master bedroom.  I said I wasn't going to paint anything until we had been here a year! LOL!  I bet they both get painted before school starts back! :)



No comments: