Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer Scrap Camp 2015

 Our 3rd annual summer scrap camp in the camper is complete!  I don't remember how we came up with this idea, but it was pure genius on our part! :)  This year once again, Kevin set up the camper for us in the 100 degree temps with no complaints!  We unloaded our massive amount of scrap supplies, turned on the refrigerator and AC and headed out to shop while the camper cooled down.  We hit four stores for scrapbook supplies and then we were READY!
 A scrapbook tornado hit the camper! LOL!  You can't fit another thing in there when we get all our stuff spread out!  
I haven't scrapbooked since February and haven't seen Michelle since Feb!!  So, it was a win-win!  Unfortunately, my best and dearest friend lives 3 hours away, so one of the best parts of doing this is getting to spend time together.  We really get to honestly catch up on the summer scrap camp because it is just the two of us.  It's priceless.  We are trying to do two scrapbook retreats a year.  Hopefully I will see her before November though!

I did more "visiting" this scrap camp, so I didn't break any scrapbook records, but I still got a lot done!  
Friday = 9 pages
Saturday = 28 pages
Sunday = 4 pages
Total = 41 pages! :)

KOA Maumelle - site Y10 - July 24th - 26th

No comments: