Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friday Highlights

We now have four working ladies!  I love it!  Only two hens to go and we will be getting 6 eggs a day! :)

What better way to end the week than a nice walk through the woods with my furbabies (Stella is there, just hard to see).

And of course, no night is complete without some Jethro lovin'.  This boy is a mess!  But he loves him some attention!!
Attention AND pestering his sister to no end are his favorite things.  Case in point: 
 We play hard around here and we crash hard! By the way, he crashes in Big Bear's spot almost every night! LOL!  And, you know how Big Bear hates them in the bed! Haha!
Woke up to rain today so I expect some happy & dirty donkeys today!  I'm about to hit some flea markets with the girls and see what the day brings.
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love and adore your posts!! The donkeys have brought a whole new level to my enjoyment.