Monday, August 31, 2015

Oh Jethro...

 I believe Jethro has a stalker...I'm not sure how else ALL these pictures of him get on my camera in ONE night!!!
 I mean, he is just so cute!! Even when he is taking a bush that I had dug up to transplant and is slinging it around.  (I am honestly thinking this whole flowerbed idea is not my brightest!)
 Kevin came home and I am on the front porch taking pictures of him & laughing.  Kevin just rolled his eyes.  
And then there is this:
What is wrong with this picture? LOL!
 And, then this happened...Haha!
The faces of Jethro!

 Just another entertaining night on the farm...

2 comments:

Vader's Mom said...

I'm crying at my desk again - These are hilarious!!! I'm in love! And I don't know which picture is my favorite :)

Vader's Mom said...

OK - I do. The donkeys in the chicken coop. That's my favorite!