Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Rainy Day :)

Today we got a much needed RAIN and 3 eggs!!  Whoop!  So now we have 3 workers and 3 slackers! :)  I am betting with the cooler temps, we have a full working crew by this time next week!  Exciting!!
These two love the rain and love to roll in the mud after a rain!  They are a big ole dirty mess tonight.
"You don't really think you love momma more than me, do you? Impossible!"
"Listen here.  Cute donkeys & drooling dogs are over-rated, but I'd love to get my paws on those big birds I see outside!"
I could never keep them out of the front yard now.  I love them right where we are just as much as they do! LOL!  So if you come over, you might have an ass visit you on the front porch! :)

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Oh please!! I want to come visit and have those two join my on your porch. Then snuggles with all the puppies and kitty. (I'll avoid the chickens - I'm a little afraid of them)