Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend!?!
Somehow I didn't take a ton of pictures this weekend either (gasp!).  
Friday started off by waking up BEFORE the crack of dawn (3:15 am) to have Kevin at the church by 3:45 am and ready to load the church van for the airport to head out on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic.
 After work (and a nap) on Friday, one of my friends came over for dinner and a night on the farm.  She loves all the animals and I love that about her! :)
 Saturday I painted our bedroom.  See a few posts below and let me know your opinion on accent wall or not. :)  
These are my sleeping buddies...I become a human pretzel trying to fit in the bed!
 Sunday was awesome!  Church, Sunday nap, a little reading and then friends coming over to help make some stuff to decorate our Sunday School room for the girls.  We can't paint the walls, so we are trying to make a few cool things to go ON the walls.   We were well supervised as you can see!
 Stella got out with the chickens and was good.  We used it as a chance to play fetch without Bubba ruining the game! ha!
 Today, I stayed in bed until I finished my book.  Then, painted the master bathroom, napped and my friend came over to finish up our crafts in the barn.  I love that we have visitors all the time here.  People love coming to the farm, and we love sharing it with them.
Tomorrow is back to reality...

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I'm so glad you had a nice weekend - I barely moved from my reading chair. And those puppies. Could you even reach a pillow? :)