Monday, October 26, 2015

Rainy Days

It doesn't matter if it's raining or not, all these cute farm animals still need attention and to be fed.  Elly May and Jethro just stand out in the rain and have been in it for 3 days now, so I tried to trick them into the barn for awhile with me.  I love this picture of Elly May peeking around the barn door for me.  She is so stinking cute, but she is a handful!
 Rain or shine, "the ladies" want out for a little free range action.  They like to follow me around too.  I'm definitely not lonely and there is always some critter under my feet! :)
 Hey!  Got another one of those treats?
 I know it has a red tint because of the heat lamp but I had to share.  It cracks me up how baby chicks just pass out to go to sleep.  They just literally face plant and crash! LOL!
 Rain or shine...I'm a happy camper when I'm home!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I didn't think anything could beat my usual favorites, but face-planting chickens win!