Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Not enough hours in the day...

I am not happy with this time change.  I had maybe two hours of daylight after I got home and I know that is more than most get, but it's not enough!  I immediately started my burn pile that was enormous!!  I mean, look at that!!

 I do love a good burn pile!  
I have to rotate out the dogs and the chickens, so everyone isn't getting very much time to run outside. :(  Rex made the most of his time today by hunting and catching moles!!  Good boy!
In other farm news, when I got home from work, I came straight in to change clothes and Jethro promptly walked up to the front door and gave his loudest "heehaw" through the screen door!  I guess I didn't get outside fast enough to please him! LOL!
The baby chicks are getting uglier by the day, but I still think 2 roosters and 3 hens.  Only time will tell...
Oh, and we have a dead deer laying off the road in front of our house.  Stink much? 

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I adore those ears!!!!