Tuesday, December 15, 2015

From Bubba Bear...

To my awesome fan club,
I just wanted to check in and let you know that Mom still loves me, and I am still her favorite.  I know she has all these new babies since we moved to the farm, but she says I will always be her baby boy.  She still tells me how cute I am and lets me sneak in the bed after dad falls asleep.  She even makes herself uncomfortable so I can sleep curled up next her.  
I am not only her cutest kid, but she tells me I am an amazing guard dog.  I really just make sure people know not to mess with my momma while I'm around.  She's my everything, and I have to keep her safe.
So, there you have it.  While you might not see my picture as much as you used to because I have to share screen time with the chickens, baby chickens and donkeys...well, I'm still here and adorable and spoiled. Life is good! :)

Sincerely,
Bubba Bear

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Hello Bubba Bear!! I've missed you and I'm so happy to see you here!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your momma home from school for a while.